2013年9月17日星期二

Wow, long time didn't open my blogger and post my feelings. Well, i'm going to post anything here today. Hmmmm, SPM is around the corner. But, i just finish the Trial exam. Seriously, time flies. Before that, i wish that i can graduate and leave the school as soon as possible. But now i realize that after form five graduate, the way of my life will be more harder. A new life for me. Without my funny classmates and my beloved besties. Everyone are going to different college, study the different course. I'm pretty sure that we won't study in the same class, always eat together during the recess time, chit-chatting when we are free, doing the funny and weird things, and more. I'm not willing to leave my classmates and my buddies. We always argue, hate each other. But at last, we still friend with each other. 5K1, I love my class so much. We always made teachers angry to us, made teachers feel disappointed on us. Every teachers thought that we are very lazy, we didn't hand in our homeworks on time, we always talking in the class, didn't pay full attention when teachers are teaching. Many teachers always complain about us to other teachers. But, in my heart, 5K1 is always awesome ! :) I won't forget any happy and funny moment that happened in my class 4K1/5K1 from year 2012 and 2013. 

没有评论:

发表评论