2012年4月21日星期六

Harlo...

^_^

My name is Vanessa Belle..

=]

I'm Just A Normal Girl..

I'm 16 years old in this year...

And i was born in 02 / 10 / 1996..

My hometown is in Ipoh..

My life is FUN..

I LOVE it so much..

I hav some FUNNY BUDDY...

Lum Yee Sin

Thanks Alots to her !

She always help me and make me happy when i'm SAD !

she will be my BEST LISTENER !

on  20 / 4 / 2012  this day..

i had asked her a question..

me : " Would you be my BEST FRIEND FOREVER ?? "

her : " YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS ! "

Thx for your promise...

I know you always be with there with me !

Clara Chin

She looks so mature...

actually she is not !

xD

she is so CHILDISH !

xP

Always LAUGH at all..

i love to bully her...

nyahahahaha...

xD
Tan Cheng Mun

a short little girl..

xD

She is so HARDWORKING...

any homework she also will do finish..

and i always copy her answer !

xP

Khor Yoke Teng

Mou Yeh Cha ( said by Su Yu )

Can play dou sott sott geh !

xP

Liew Su Yu

Sott sott girl again..

xD

she oso can play dou sott sott geh..

a Sor Por..

xP

Yeo Kai Wen

Although i'm not important to her, but..

She still is my Best Friends !

Forever Best Friends !

Just Because she is IMPORTANT to me !

<3

Yap Jia Ling

The cutiest BABY in my heart !

xP

Woon Yih Jenn

i hav ntg to say abt him...

He juz TOO mature...

Bernard Chin

The MOST EMO guy..

-.-

but still FUNNY..

=P

and he gt abt "YELLOW"

xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is all about me !

and abt my buddies...

xD

If u like me, just LIKE !

xP

If u DUN LIKE me...

easy job only...

move your "mouse" to your right hand side and click the "X" button...

Then Fu*k Off...

Thanks..

=]

没有评论:

发表评论