2012年12月11日星期二

Yesterday went Mid Valley with my friends :)

Yee Sin, Pei Yee, Ket Yin, Cheng Mun, Yuen Qwan, Yoke Teng, Angeline, Weng Kei and me... 9 girls...

Brandon, Bernard, Karming, Victor, Yi Cong, Jason Tan.. 6 boys..

this time, my stupid aeroplane girl, Yee Sin, didnt FFK me..

xD

everytime i ask her to go out with me..

at first, she said CAN..

but..

suddenly, she will said : "Ziqinggggg, tomorrow i cant go ler ! coz....... "

but, this time, she dint FFK me !

DAMN HAPPY !

:P

beside this..

got a new guy, join for our outing..

Jason Tan..

he's Yoke Teng's cousin...

first time met him..

we dont know him at all..

but at last, ok ok ad...

this outing, is also karming's farewell party..

he's going back to Macau on 15th December...

AND..

this outing.. maybe is our last outing..

because..

next year is our turn for SPM !

everyone are going to fight for this IMPORTANT exam...

no one still have mood for outing and play until so high...

but.. after SPM, we sure will plan to trip, go here and there..

:)

something wrong with me ?

now still in year 2012, i'm still 16, and i think until so far...

okay...

this topic i will say it later..

now, come back !

yesterday, whole day event, cheong k, take pic,eating...

10 something, arrive mid valley..

then, we went to oldtown white coffee there, took breakfast..

after breakfast, hehehehehehe !

is my HAPPY TIME !

we go and took big head photo ! :P

HAHAHAHAHAAHA !!

first time take big head photo with Yee Sin, Ket Yin, Pei Yee, Yuen Qwan, Bernard, Yi Cong and Karming..

p/s : LAMEE SIN ! finally i can take big head photo with u !  :P

when we took photo, we keep LAUGHING, LAUGHING AND LAUGHING !

our voice is soooooo LOUD MAN !

people thought we are orang samseng..

but so what ?!

we DON'T CARE !

cause this is OUR STYLE !

HAHAHA !

i always stand infront to took pic..

when the picture wash out, my head is so BIG !

all of them laugh me.. >_<

1.30pm, we go cheong k..

Angeline and Weng Kei go for another room to cheong k..

because Weng Kei dare to sing infront of us..

then, Yoke Teng, Jason Tan, Karming, Cheng Mun, Yi Cong, Brandon and me cheong k together in a room..

Yee Sin, Pei Yee, Yuen Qwan, Ket Yin, Bernard want to see movie, so they dint follow us..

i almost spent all my time in red box to cheong k..

sing sang sung...

now my voice is damn nice !

after cheong k..

go meet Pei Yee they all..

6pm, Pei Yee, Yee Sin, Yuen Qwan, Ket Yin gotta back..

but still got Cheng Mun, Bernard, Yi Cong, Victor, Brandon, Karming and me havent back..

actually they can go back home ad..

but, i have to wait my family come to mid valley..

so they wait with me..

xD

then 7pm, my family come ad..

they also go back home by bus...

then, i continue shopping with my family..

actually i'm tired...

i wanna go back home, but my family want shopping /3\

walked walked walked...

9 o'clock then only we go and eat...

so hungry...

10 something reach my lovely home..

after bathing already 11pm...

then, sit on the sofa, FACEBOOKING, upload photo to my instagram...

1am midnight, only i go to sleep..

yes, i already tired, but i still want to wait until so late only i go into my bed..

cause i'm a night cat !

i don't like to sleep at night, i prefer to go out !

but, can't go...

haizzzz...

no idea..

SLEEP !



Karming..

BYE MY FRIEND !

although we know each other 1 year only..

but, we still can become best friend...

:)

before we become friend, i thought that we would not know each other and become best friend..

but..

at last, i know u, u know me, and we become best friend..

i don't know i'm your best friend or not..

but, i wont care too much !

for me, you are my best friend !

DON'T FORGET ME !

MUST come back Malaysia and see me !

:D

没有评论:

发表评论